ad below title
WHAT IS APPENDICITIS?
This is the inflammation of the appendix which is a small outgrowth of tissues forming a tube-shaped sac attached to the lower end of the large intestine.
Appendicitis can strike without noticeable warning as the patient is left with excruciating pain. Swelling of the appendix is often spotted too late, so surgical removal of this vestigial organ is mostly the initial line of handling the ailment. If it bursts, it becomes severe as the infection spreads to the abdomen.
CAUSES OF APPENDICITIS
The blockage caused by food getting stuck in the appendix or waste substances
An infection can cause swelling of the lymph node in the bowel walls as a result of the upper respiratory tract that is infected by the disease
The disease resulted in Inflammatory of the bowel
Gastrointestinal tract infection
Feeling pain while urinating
Feeling pain while vomiting
Parasitic activities in the appendix
Turmeric is an anti-inflammatory whose use in Ayurveda is renowned. Curcumin which is the active constituent aids to boost the body’s immune response while also easing swelling from inflammation and also ease the pain.
* Let it be part of your daily cooking ingredients.
* Ensure you take 1 tablespoon of a mixture of ginger and turmeric every morning.
* You can use it’s paste with buttermilk to double the effect
2. Castor Oil
It reduces inflammation and relieves the blockage, when taken orally it helps treat constipation and also improve movement of the bowel
* Fold large flannel clothes into layers, add 2 spoonfuls of Castor Oil on the layer
* Lie down flat and place the flannel on your abdomen
* Repeat this steps 4 times a week for 3 months
3. Garlic (Ayu)
* Eat 2 to 3 cloves of raw garlic on an empty stomach regularly and it should be part of your cooking ingredients
4. Ginger (Ata -Ile)
* Drink ginger tea daily, like 2 to 3 times a day.
* ways message your abdomen with ginger oil
For Inflammation and pain associated with appendicitis
* To 3 cups of boiling water, add about 8 thin slices of ginseng to it.
* Reduce the heat being applied to it for it to stim for 10 – 15min
* Strain, add a little natural honey and then allow it to cool.
* Drink this tea 2 times a day for 3 months.
6. Mint (Ewe minti)
* Make a mint tea by boiling the leaves, add little natural honey and take 2 to 3 daily for 3 weeks
* You can treat your vomiting and nausea by chewing raw mint leaves
7. Fenugreek Seeds (Eru, Kimba)
* Make a tea of this seed and take once a day
* Always add this seed to your cooking materials
8. Lemon (Osan Jagan)
* Get a fresh lemon juice, mix it with an equal quantity of natural honey. Take this mixture a few times a day, repeat daily for 8 weeks.
9. Basil Leaf (Efirin)
*To reduce low-grade fever associated with appendicitis, use one cup of water to boil a handful of basil leaves, 1 teaspoon of grated ginger, until it reduces to half, add little natural honey, take this tea 2 times a day for 2 weeks.
* For intestinal gas, mix 5 crushed basil leaves, 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt, little black pepper powder, add all into 2 to 3 spoonfuls of plain yogurt, take twice daily.
* Take 3 to 4 raw basil leaves daily to help manage appendicitis symptoms.
10. Drink Enough Water
Cultivate the habit of taking enough water, when you consume adequate water, it prevents constipation and aid regular movement of bowel and also helps to flush out toxins.
For patients suffering from appendicitis, warm water is appropriate for them, although the amount of water intake differs from one person to another, so it is advisable to always drink water before you feel tasty. Fresh juice made from fresh fruits and vegetable is also advisable aside the regular intake of water.
* Do not consume alcohol or caffeinated beverages because they both cause dehydration and that can worsen your situation.
11. Eat Foods rich in fiber
Eating foods rich in fiber will help prevent constipation which may contribute to inflammation of the appendix. so eat high fiber foods like wheat germ, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, tomatoes, beetroots, carrots, broccoli, peas, brown rice, prunes, beans, cucumbers, with fresh fruits and vegetables.
* Rest well and ensure you sleep well at night.
* Avoid strenuous activities, because this could put pressure on your abdomen and worsen your condition. so avoid sports for weeks if possible months.
* Take Vitamin B, C and E supplements, they help in the treatment of appendicitis
* Avoid food like dairy, refined sugar and meat
* Eat well-balanced diets full of fresh fruits and vegetables.
* Avoid constipation by all means.
Stay healthy and share this educative article with your friends.
Feel free to ask any question using the comment box.
Copyright (c): QHR
Please follow and like us:
ad below content